Read this information carefully so that you understand how we process personal data and what your rights are.
This Platform may contain links to other third-party websites. We encourage you to read their own privacy policies in order to determine how they process your personal information, before submitting information to any of them. We won’t be held responsible or liable for any breaches of privacy or other types of violations on their part.
In order for you to create an account and use our Platform, we need to collect and process various information. Hence, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Identity data: first name, last name, and date of birth;
- Contact data: email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Financial data: bank account, payment card details and billing address (bank name, IBAN, and Swift details);
- Transaction data: details about payments to and from you;
- Profile data: username, account number, and password;
- Technical data: Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your browser’s type and version, time zone settings, as well as operating system and platform;
- Communications you send to us (for instance, when you report a problem with our Platform, when you ask for support or send us questions and comments).
Poptier will use your personal information it collects for the following purposes:
- To register and administer your account – we use your personal data to provide our Services. We collect data about you when you register an account, create or modify your profile, set preferences, sign-up, etc;
- To provide, personalize, measure, and improve our advertising and marketing techniques – we use information about you to create tailored features that enhance your productivity and improve the interaction with our Website;
- To contact you if needed - we use your contact information to send your transactional communications, reminding you of subscription expirations, responding to comments, questions, and requests, providing customers support, and informing you about potential updates and security alerts;
- To create financial reports;
- To ensure and maintain a trusted and safe Platform – we use personal data and information about how you use our Service to verify accounts, to monitor suspicious and potentially fraudulent activity, and other such violations;
- For research and development purposes - we are constantly looking for new ways to improve our Services and, by collecting personal data, we can focus on improving the quality and relevancy of our future services;
- To perform user and anti-money laundering verifications.
We do not use your personal data for activities where your interests and rights are violated. We do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. However, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time by contacting us. We use the information internally for platform usage and the creation of statistical reports.
Poptier ensures that your personal data will never be sold or disclosed to other third-party entities or organizations for commercial purposes or otherwise.
We reserve the right to disclose any personal data that we have collected in the following situations:
- When required by law;
- When trying to protect against, prevent, or investigate actual or potential fraud, security risks, and other types of violations;
- You provide us with consent to do so
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with our Services, or for as long as you desire upon special request.
Poptier complies with all security standards of the industry in order to protect your personal data from being accidentally lost, used and accessed in an unauthorized way, as well as altered or disclosed.
We take the security of your data very seriously, and the information is encrypted by our self-made software with a multi-key protocol which renders the data unusable in case of a system breach or attack.
Upon request, we can switch the data into an anonymous account. In case of account removal, the data will be corrupted without any possibility of recovery.
In case of a privacy violation or complaint, we recommend that our users use the “Report Section,” or contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. This way, we will be able to investigate the matter as soon as possible.
If you would like to know what information we have about you, you can simply request it from us. You may also ask us to correct or delete your personal data. You can do this by sending us an email at email@example.com. Please clearly state in the subject whether it is a request to access, to modify, or to delete your data.
Please take into account that Poptier might ask you for additional information in order to determine your identity.
Users are afforded various rights in regards to their personal information and how Poptier collects that specific information. Other than situations where an exception or exemption applies, these rights include the right to be informed about data processing, to access, correct, and request the removal of your personal information. You also have the right to request us to stop the processing of data, to reuse the data for other services, object to the processing of the data, and the right to be protected from automated decision-making processes.
We are responsible for maintaining, securing, and processing the collected data. Your rights are individually and comprehensively discussed below:
- The right to access your personal data – this allows you to receive a copy of personal data we hold about you in order to ensure that we are lawfully processing it.
- The right to request correction of the personal data we hold about you – this enables you to ask us to correct any inaccurate data we hold about you. Please note that we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide us with.
- The right to request the deletion of your personal data – this enables you to have any information about you, deleted or removed from our database. If we are not able to comply with your request due to any specific legal reason, we will make sure to notify you accordingly.
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data – you have the right to object in regards to how we process your personal data, if you feel that it doesn’t respect your rights and freedoms. Note that if we can prove the validity and legitimacy of our methods, this will override your objections.
The right to request the restriction of processing your personal data – this allows you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios:
- a. if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy;
- b. if the way we process data is unlawful yet you do not want us to erase it;
- c. if you want us to hold onto the data even if we are no longer required to do so (for establishing, exercising, or defending legal claims);
- d. if you have previously objected to our use of your data but we are currently verifying whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to continue using it.
- The right to request the transfer of your personal data to you or directly to a third-party – this enables you to ensure that we provide upon request to you, or to a third party of your choosing, your personal data in a machine-readable format.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time in the situation when we require the consent in order to process your personal data.
Poptier will not request any sort of fees when and if you request to access your personal data (or request any of the other rights). However, we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights).
Cookies are not harmful and are not used to identify you in any way, nor will they damage your device or other files and data stored on it.Special cookies
Pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web beacons, or pixels) are little snippets of code or tiny images embedded in various websites. These pixel tags collect a small amount of information, such as a cookie number, a timestamp, and a record of the page on which they are placed.Control of cookies
You can configure your computer’s browser to reject cookies from all websites or from specific ones. All major browsers have help pages relating to cookie management. Please follow the links below for more information:
Business Center, 910 east 10th street, Pittsburgh, PA Email: firstname.lastname@example.org